Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Makings of a farm boy?

Carrington had to leave by 6 and Rhett woke at 5:45, just in time to say good-bye. I am starting to seriously wonder if this boy somehow knows when his daddy is leaving, or coming home for that matter.
Now it is 6:30am and he has been sitting at this window listening to the tractor on the other side of the bushes for almost 10 minutes straight. He doesn't often sit still but when it involves a tractor or other loud machinery he makes an exception.
It isn't daddy's tractor otherwise he could go for a ride. Our landlord has been spraying the organic land and baby Rhett has loved the hustle and bustle of it all the last few days. The tractor comes and goes and he almost always crawls to the window to listen in. I hope you never lose your sense of curiosity and discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prairie Peace

 When we are low God gives us a glimpse of beautiful moments.     I was up early gathering water samples. I stopped the quad by a slough and...