Surprise 1
This is what it looks like when a baby decides to eat chunks out of the toilet paper!
Surprise 2
Well, it is finally happening! I have started to record all the funny happenings of my life. I have lost count of how many people say I need to be keeping a journal or write a book one day of all the funny situations I seem to get myself into.
So I listened!
I don't feel entirely ready for this but I am jumping in with both feet. If you are looking for something to lighten your day while also learning about myself, family, and farming life you are at the right place. I will be using this blog to keep track of the funnier moments of my life with some realness sprinkled on top. As you will find out in many of my stories, I have a very bad memory and this will help me keep track of the happenings of my family so I can read it years from now and reminisce... correctly... and not blame all the shinanigans on my husband.
I will also be adding in older posts from the last three years of our married life. You can go to the sidebar and click on a tag that will help you navigate. You can choose from the year of marriage, individuals in the story, farm vs. home, and so on. I love interacting and reading comments so let me know what you think!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy your time here!

Yay! Looking forward to reading more of your adventures, you're such a great story teller.😃
ReplyDelete